Sunday 17 July 2016

Dance Prague 2016 / Tanec Praha 2016

Summer is a great time for dancing, isnt it? Well, in June there was a dance festival in Prague with many free events taking place on the streets of the city. I took this opportunity not only to enjoy dance, but also to take some photos. As I do not want to overload you with photos, I chose 6 of my favourites from each event, but you can see more on my photography Facebook page or here.

Léto je skvělý čas na tanec, nemyslíte? V červnu probíhal v Praze taneční festival se spoustou aktivit zdarma a přímo v ulicích města. Rozhodla jsem si užít nejenom tanec, ale i fotografování. A abych vás fotkami úplně nezahltila, tak jsem vybrala z každé akce 6 nejoblíbenějších a zbytek si můžete prohlédnout na mé Facebookové foto stránce nebo tady.

Swing








Tango







Flamenco







Kubuk Danza / David Guerra (Spain) 




Los INnato (Costarica), Etérea







6 comments:

  1. So beautiful photos! I will be happy dance in this festival, but in backside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun event! and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great pictures! It was so much fun, I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how beautiful! We plan to visit Prague in August! A little pitty that dancing festival is already over. But I'm sure there will be plenty of other things going on.

    ReplyDelete